THE GOHUB PROMISE
It is our promise to always do our best by you. If ever we get something wrong please tell us so we can put it right.
GoRemote International Ltd, trading as GoHub (We or Us) owns and/or controls the website and coworking booking platform at www.gohub.world and related domains and mobile applications (together, the Site). You are a visitor to or a registered user of the Site.
By visiting our site and/ or proceed booking through us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, space owners, customers, nomads, and/ or contributors of content.
If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using the Site.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
The following terms also apply to your use of the Site:
- Individual code of conduct policies set by the workspaces using our platform sets out behaviour expectations for everyone when in a coworking space.
By using the Site you confirm you accept the terms of these policies.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on the Site are owned by GoRemote International Ltd, UK registered company (13265515), 248 Brockley Road, London SE4 2SF.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents of the Site in any form is prohibited. All copyright notices in the original material must be retained. The Site may not be modified, disassembled, decompiled or reverse engineered in any way for any commercial purpose
If you print off, copy or download any part of the Site in breach of these terms, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
The site facilitates the processing and booking of coworking space and other cowork services (the “cowork services”). When you make a booking on the website, you agree to enter into a contract for cowork services and your contract for cowork services is with the cowork services provider, not our website, which is acting as agent for the cowork services provider. It is the cowork services provider’s responsibility to provide you with the cowork services. We are not responsible for the fulfillment of any bookings made through our website or for the quality of any office or any other cowork services that are booked.
Unless you have used a credit or debit card to pay on the Site, you will be responsible to the cowork services provider on arrival for payment of the cost of the booking, together with any other payments for any additional services subsequently agreed with the cowork services provider and, where applicable, payment of the cowork services provider’s service charges and taxes, pursuant to the terms and conditions of trade applied by such cowork services provider.
By making a booking you agree to accept the relevant cancellation and no-show policy of the cowork services provider as set out in its terms and conditions. in the event that you cancel your booking outside the permitted timeframe specified in this policy (or that you fail to arrive by your agreed check-in time).
Your non-arrival by the agreed check-in time may result in the cancellation of future bookings.
Any amendments to your booking must be notified to and agreed with the cowork services provider.
In making a booking, it shall be your responsibility to disclose to the cowork services provider any requirements or special facilities that you or a member of your party may need as a result of any medical conditions.
You may cancel your booking in accordance with the cancellation policy of the provider as disclosed on the booking confirmation and detailed workspace description page.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any booking you place on the Site. In the event that we make a change to or cancel a booking, we will notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or phone number provided at the time the order was made.
MAKING A BOOKING
Reservations must be made via the Site. We recommend reserving a space at least one day in advance to allow the space to prepare your seat and better accommodate you.
Each location will provide a desk and chair as minimum. Anything in addition (access to meeting rooms, private cabins, or other add-on services) can also be booked on the Site or coordinated with the space directly
You are to abide by the health, safety, and community guidelines as defined by each workspace.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any bookings or services that we offer.
All descriptions of venues or spaces pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any venue at any time.
USE OF CCTV AND VIDEO RECORDINGS
GoHub aims to provide a safe and secure environment to protect its employees, users and the interests of its shareholders. Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Cameras are installed and operated in some of our worksapces for one or more of the following purposes:
- Facilitate employee and public safety.
- Improve security and deter criminal activity within the premises.
- Protect the employer’s fittings/fixtures and assets.
- Monitor trespass or unauthorised access to the premises.
- Monitor compliance with the employer’s house rules, company policies and workplace procedures.
- Capture information that could be used to investigate crime, a health and safety matter, employee or customer incidents and/or misconduct.
- To assist in effectively managing the organisation, particularly in training employees on customer service and conflict management.
- The CCTV may also be used for ancillary purposes such as resource allocation and management.
How is the CCTV managed?
- Signage advising of CCTV equipment will be displayed in the premises where it is being used.
- Cameras will record video only.
- Any employee incidents or misconduct detected by CCTV will be handled in accordance with the employer’s house rules, company policies, workplace procedures, code of conduct, or employee’s individual employment agreements.
- Any criminal activity recorded on CCTV will be handled in accordance with the house rules, company policies, workplace procedures, code of conduct, employee’s individual employment agreements and in accordance with the requirements of a criminal investigation.
- The placement of any and all CCTV equipment will not unreasonably intrude on the privacy of individuals.
- All cameras may operate 24/7
- Access will be controlled by the coworking space owner.
- CCTV footage storage
- 1. CCTV footage is stored in hte cloud on Google secure servers
- 2. Access to the server is restricted to authorised persons listed only
- 3. Live CCTV footage will be recorded for 10 days before being overwritten in a continuous recording cycle. Where an incident or suspected incident has been identified, and with the approval of the owner, the footage may be retained for a further period of time as needed.
- 4. Event history is stored for 60 days prior to being overwritten.
- CCTV information access and the Police
- 1. At the employer’s sole discretion, a copy of footage may be given to the Police where any criminal activity is suspected or where requested in accordance with Police procedure.
- CCTV information access by individuals
- 1. Recorded footage is confidential to the employer. All requests to view footage relating to individuals will be referred to the coworking space owner for consideration.
- 2. At the coworking space owner’s discretion, they may approve persons or entities that data may be disclosed to.
- 3. A request by the public to view footage that contains information relating to other individuals must be in writing and will be dealt with as either:
- 3.1. a matter to be referred to the Police or
- 3.2. where the footage requested for viewing only shows the individual who has made the request, the request will be dealt with in accordance to the Privacy Act 1993.
- 4. Any request to view footage may be limited by the need to protect other persons’ privacy. If a request to view the footage is unable to be granted without unreasonably breaching others’ privacy, a written description may be provided by the employer of what they are doing in the footage.
- 1. Any complaints about CCTV is to be forwarded in writing to the coworking space owner.
REVIEWS, ENQUIRIES, COMMENTS AND USE OF OTHER INTERACTIVE AREAS
Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website by email, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any coworking reviews, questions, photographs or videos, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant GoHub and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to
- Use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose; and
- Use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission.
You acknowledge that GoHub and its affiliates may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant GoHub the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or GoHub’s rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary.
The only exception to this is if you submit a confidential complaint under our Code of Conduct policy. In this case all information will remain confidential.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
GoHub accepts no liability in respect of:
- Any of the content of the Site (including any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness of each locations content and information). This information on the Site does not constitute advice or recommendation;
- Any content submitted or uploaded by users of the Site; or
- Any content of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext links or otherwise through this website (Third Party Site).
Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
GoHub shall not be liable for any damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities (whether direct, indirect or consequential) resulting from the use of, access to, or reliance upon the information contained in or available through the Site
GoHub shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it
GoHub does not warrant that functions, materials and information available on the Site (and/or linked to the Site) will be uninterrupted or error free or that defects will be corrected. GoHub may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice. GoHub will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy particular requirements for the accuracy and security of the data input and output. You are responsible for making all arrangements for you to have access to the Site and any charges associated with such access.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches these terms, any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these terms.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To impersonate another person or create a false or misleading identity for the purpose of misleading others as to your identity, or to collect information about other users;
- In any way that interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Site or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site.
UPLOADING CONTENT AND CONTACTING OTHER USERS
The standards set out in this clause apply to your use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Site and/or where you communicate with another user:
- Your content and communications must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts);
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
- Comply with applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- Your content and communications must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Promote sexually explicit material;
- Promote violence;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Promote any illegal activity;
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- In addition to (a) and (b) above, where you communicate with other users, you must not:
- lie to or mislead other users;
- distribute unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material, or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters;
- contact other users for non-business related purposes;
- use personal information about other users, including but not limited to their names, email addresses, and postal addresses, except with their express consent.
(together, the Standards)
You warrant that your use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Site and/or communicate with other user complies with the Standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any content you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our Site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the Standards.
We are not directly involved in the discussions or transactions between users, and do not provide any assurances that any user will fulfil their obligations to other users. The actions of other users are their own, and we do not support, endorse or join them.
The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
LINKS AND OTHER CONTENT
You may link to our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Links to the Site does not imply that any linked site is authorised to use any of our trade marks, trade names, brands, logos or copyright symbols or those of any of our affiliates or licensors. You must ensure that any links to Site which you create are from websites which comply with the Content Standards set out in LAWFUL PURPOSES section.
You must not frame any portion or pages of the Site on any other site.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You must be 16 or over to register for the Site.
You will be required to provide information about yourself when you register. You warrant that this information is true, accurate and complete.
Users agree to notify GoHub immediately if their account has been used without authorization or there has been any other breach of security.
At our discretion we may cancel your registration.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
Where we have determined, in our discretion, that there has been a breach of these terms, we may take such action as we deem appropriate including:
- Disabling your access;
- Removing, suspending or disabling your access to the Site or any content on the Site;
- Issuing a warning to you;
- Using any technological, legal, operational or other means available to enforce these terms.
You can terminate your account at any time. This will, where applicable, remove your profile and other personal information from view and prohibit you from accessing the Site as a registered user. Once your registration is terminated, we will have the right to delete your account.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
WHO WE ARE
The Site and the mobile applications are operated by GoRemote International Ltd, trading as GoHub.
We are a limited company registered in England (13265515).
Our registered office is 248 Brockley Road, London, SE4 2SF.